Create an experience, a statement, and a legacy.
At the core of our vision lies an unwavering commitment to harnessing the power of innovation and a touch of magic, elevating online experiences beyond the ordinary.
We’ll create a digital masterpiece that propels your brand to unparalleled heights of success, setting a path that not only exceeds expectations but also sets new benchmarks in the industry.
Brochure websites are the captivating storytellers of the digital world, elegantly narrating a brand’s essence, vision, and offerings through an artful blend of design and content.
Websites for Tradies
Understanding of the unique needs of the trade industry, we design and develop professional websites that not only showcase a company or individual tradesmen’s skillset but also drives new business opportunities.
Real Estate Websites
Real estate websites are the gateways to a realm of dreams and possibilities, where each click unveils a gallery of stunning homes waiting to be cherished as the canvas for life’s greatest moments.
Therapy / Medical Websites
E-commerce websites are like digital marketplaces that never sleep, where the aisles are filled with an endless array of products waiting to be discovered, and the checkout is a seamless journey to owning something extraordinary.
Search engine optimisation
Search engine optimisation
Website development is about making awesome online experiences. It’s a mix of good design, understanding users, and knowing how to code. The goal is to make something unique and amazing online.
According to Wikipedia, web development is the process of making websites for the internet or private networks. This can be as simple as one static page or as complex as big online apps, e-businesses, and social platforms.
Website developers make and maintain websites. They handle the tech side, like how fast a site loads, and also manage its content. In simple terms, web developers turn online dreams into reality.
Building a website yourself can save money and give you creative control. However, hiring a professional website development company comes with many benefits. They bring technical know-how, save time, customize to your needs, ensure growth options, fine-tune for search engines, and make sure your site works well on mobiles. If you’re after a top-quality site without the fuss, we suggest hiring experts like WDA.
Why should you consider a professional web development company? Here are some strong reasons:
- Deep Knowledge & Skills: Such companies have trained teams who know the latest design, coding, and best web practices.
- Tailored Websites: They design sites that match your brand, audience, and goals perfectly.
- Saves Time & Money: It can be quicker and cheaper than setting up an in-house team. Plus, you can concentrate on your main business.
- Works on All Devices: Your website will look and work well, whether on a computer, tablet, or phone.
- Boosts Online Visibility: They can optimize your site to rank higher on search engines, drawing more visitors.
- Safety & Upkeep: They’ll safeguard your site from threats and offer regular updates.
- Improved User Interaction: They’ll design your site to load quickly, be easy to navigate, and keep visitors happy.
- Can Add Complex Features: If you need special features or other software tied into your site, they can handle it.
- Future Growth: Your website will be ready to expand as your business does.
- Quality Checked: They’ll test your site on various browsers and devices to make sure it’s working perfectly.
- Enhanced Reputation: A pro-level website uplifts your online image and trustworthiness.
In short, by choosing a professional web development company, you’re investing in a top-tier website that can drive your business’s online success.
Designing a website in Australia varies in price based on several aspects. For a basic website with a few pages and a straightforward design, you might spend between AUD 500 to AUD 2,000. If you want a more intricate website with special features, online shopping options, and a unique design, you could be looking at AUD 5,000 to AUD 40,000 or even more.
Web development is the process of making websites and online applications. It can be as simple as a text-only page or as complicated as online shopping platforms and social media sites. This field covers various tasks, from design and content creation to coding and security.
When people say “web development,” they often mean the coding and technical side, not the design. Many use Content Management Systems (CMS) to change website content without needing advanced coding skills.
Big companies might have large web development teams, using methods like Agile for the best results. Smaller groups might have just one person or a few experts handling everything, from design to technical aspects. Web development isn’t limited to one team or department; it can involve multiple teams working together.
There are three main types of web developers:
- Front-end developers: They handle what you see and interact with in your browser.
- Back-end developers: They manage behind-the-scenes tasks, like server functions.
- Full-stack developers: They know both front-end and back-end tasks.
Web development has grown massively since Tim Berners-Lee started the World Wide Web. Today, it’s a big part of our everyday lives and businesses.
Freelance website developers usually charge around $75 an hour. If a small business hires a freelancer to create their website, they might spend between $2,000 and $10,000. Developers specialized in platforms like Shopify or those just starting out might offer lower rates. On average, a basic website, including its setup, design, development, and regular content updates, costs about $6,760.
Real estate agencies, listen up! Our website development services are tailor-made for you. We integrate seamlessly with realestate.com.au, allowing you to display your properties, sales, reviews, and agents. But that’s not all. We offer website design, hard-coded development, search engine optimization, listing services, virtual property tours, and tools for generating leads. Boost your online presence and draw in more clients with a top-notch website by WDA. Want to see what we can do? Check out our portfolio of real estate website designs.
Considering WordPress for your website? Here’s why it’s a great choice:
- Flexibility & Scalability: Whether it’s a simple blog or a complex e-commerce site, WordPress has you covered.
- Customisation: With tons of themes and plugins, you can make your website truly yours, matching your brand and needs.
- User-Friendly: It’s beginner-friendly, but also has advanced features for seasoned developers.
- Supportive Community: Got a problem or need advice? The vast WordPress community is always there to help.
- SEO Friendly: WordPress helps your website rank better, so more people can find you naturally on search engines.
In short, WordPress lets you create a powerful, customised website easily. Want to dive deeper? Explore more about WordPress development.
Web design and web development are two sides of the same coin when it comes to creating websites. They’re distinct but interconnected.
Web Design is about:
- Looks and Feel: It covers layout, colors, typography, and graphics.
- User Experience: It’s about making the website easy and pleasant to use.
- Mock-ups: Designers often use tools like Adobe Photoshop or Sketch to create a visual plan or prototype of the site.
Web Development, on the other hand:
- Functionality: Developers use coding to turn the design into a working site.
- Interactivity: It deals with user interactions, like clicking buttons or submitting forms.
In short, while designers craft the visual and user experience, developers ensure it works smoothly. Both roles are crucial for a website that’s both beautiful and functional.
Web development relies on various languages and tools, each serving a distinct purpose:
Front-end (What users see):
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language): Think of it as the skeleton of the web. It structures your website content.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets): This is like the clothing and makeup for your site. It determines how everything looks—from colors to layouts.
Together, these three are the foundation of web design, ensuring websites are structured, styled, and interactive.
Back-end (Behind-the-scenes processes):
- PHP: A popular scripting language for creating dynamic web pages.
- Python: Versatile and beginner-friendly, with frameworks like Django and Flask that aid in web development.
- Ruby: Paired with the Ruby on Rails framework, it’s praised for efficient and clean code.
- Java: A staple in large-scale, enterprise-level applications because of its robustness.
- C#: Often used with ASP.NET, it’s Microsoft’s answer to web development needs.
The choice between these depends on the project, the team’s familiarity, and specific requirements. As tech keeps evolving, always be on the lookout for emerging tools and languages.
WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) initially designed for blogging but has expanded to support various types of web content. As of October 2021, it powered 42.8% of the top 10 million websites. Here’s a simple overview:
- Nature: It’s free and open-source.
- Language: WordPress is written in PHP.
- Database: It uses MySQL or MariaDB.
- Flexibility: WordPress features plugins for added functionality and themes for design customization.
- Installation: You need a web server to run it, either via a hosting service or on a local computer.
- Founders: Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little introduced WordPress on May 27, 2003.
- Ownership: The WordPress Foundation owns the rights to WordPress and its associated trademarks.
- Functionality: Think of WordPress as a factory for webpages. It requires a domain and hosting to generate and showcase these pages.
- Mechanism: Using a template processor, WordPress ensures all web requests go through a single PHP file, which helps in creating readable URLs.
In essence, WordPress is a powerful tool that lets users store content and build webpages easily, all under a user-friendly interface.